Author Topic: ban appeal-joy  (Read 66 times)

joy

ban appeal-joy
« on: September 05, 2020, 02:17:16 AM »
Game Name :call of duty modern warfare
In-game name  :joy
Server name/IP :Nebulous TDM
Reason behind ban :"cheats caught on screen"
Banned by (if any/aware of) :lolabola
Any valid proof(not guilty) :a skin mistaken for wall hacking probably
Why should you be un-banned? :ive been banned many times in this server because people thought i was hacking.Some were by my side and some were not.Some have rightly mistaken my green dot sight skin to link to wall hacking and i can see the reason why.I dont have solid proof to make a suspecting person believe i dont hack.I shouldnt have played from the folder which had skins.So i deleted the folder and everything and asked Roxor to send a mw multiplayer folder to me.So,if anyone is confused from my skins being the reason of wall hacking,there is no skin  or any unwanted files as i literally only downloaded the given folder and nothing else.Because there is no other servers that are full ,I came back and asked for unbanning .Sorry for such a long appeal as I  want to play in nebulous again.Kindly consider my request.Thank you  :-*
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 11:09:08 AM by lolabola »

joy

Re: ban appeal-joy
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 02:27:38 AM »
https://steamunlocked.net/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-free-latest-download/

here is the link Roxor gave me to download cod mw multiplayer

joy

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 02:28:23 AM »

joy

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 02:43:04 AM »
Ive just seen the screenshot now cause i know i didnt need to check it because i dont hack and turns out that i was right.The punkbuster errror keeps appearing and i dont know how to remove it so the file given to me by roxor dosent have any problems as i have played in other servers with this mw folder.As for the skins , it says that u can use weapon skins in the rules but different color on the iron sight of the guns seems to be somehow link to wall hacking.But then there was no enemy that i could see behind walls in the screenshot.I know i wasnt cheating in any way whatsoever.Still,i deleted the folder and downloaded the folder that i asked from roxor.Hope this is enough to prove innocent.

lolabola

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 11:08:31 AM »
Hello there, the reason for your ban isn't in the ss of the webpanel .
The ban from webpanel was add your name in the DB, the ss does not proofs it though.

You have been accused of using hacks for a long period of time and so your
ban appeal isn't accepted.